But, before I dive into that, here's a recap of what happened over the summer and the posts you will enjoy soon!
- We sold our house. It was a long process, and a horrible one, but it finally happened. (I still need to share the cape cod renos with you!)
- We bought a bank repossession. That means we also gutted the whole first floor, including kitchen and made it all new… can't wait to share!
- Dallas passed away. Yes the cute dog you saw opening her Christmas present extra early passed away on my birthday. One of the worst days of my life, it was just another of the many things that would go wrong this summer. Not to mention I cried for days… but she is now someplace special watching over us.
- We spent endless days and nights working our butts off. And, lots of decisions were made, floors, windows and even a brand new kitchen.
- We threw a Surprise 60th and Retirement for my mom - as well as surprised our niece with a yard full of balloons and a "honk for the new teen" sign for her 13th birthday!
- I have put my University Course to the side and now must cram an entire course into two months… my fault but I had no way of fitting in to my schedule.
- I've decided to cut out processed food from my diet… that means I've been trying my hardest to eat natural foods only and to skip out on the white refined sugar junk. It actually isn't that hard. But it also means that I will be trying a lot of interesting recipes in the near future. And, once and a while, I will need a cheat treat.
- And, we ended the summer with an extra long weekend away. Finally some rest, relaxation and alone time.